Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/jvsquare/public_html/geekfu/wp-includes/cache.php on line 36

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/jvsquare/public_html/geekfu/wp-includes/query.php on line 21

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/jvsquare/public_html/geekfu/wp-includes/theme.php on line 508
The Geek Fu Morning Show

Geek Fu #103 - Good Bye

Thank you.

Links:

I Should Be Writing

Heaven Season Three: Earth

Knights of the Dinner Table

Wingin’ It

Have Games Will Travel

Finis

7 Comments

• 1. Mur replies at 25th June 2007 um 9:26 am :

testing comments - been receiving complaints

• 2. Brian Beatty replies at 25th June 2007 um 11:29 am :

We will all miss you. You had me at Geekgasm.

I enjoyed all of your stories and essays and I look forward to Earth and your future endeavors.

• 3. Vanamonde replies at 25th June 2007 um 2:01 pm :

Seconded, GeekFu was the first podcast I subscribed too and I will miss it.

• 4. Kevin replies at 25th June 2007 um 2:24 pm :

Thanks a lot for all your hard work, you’ll be missed but now I’m looking forward to Earth even more.

• 5. Kiki replies at 5th July 2007 um 5:23 pm :

*hug*
    You’re awesome. I know it sounds silly, but I’m so proud of you for doing what’s right for you despite feeling the pressure.
    Sometimes letting go of something you love and that loves you in return, is the hardest thing to do.
    I’m glad to see that you’re returning to your writing. Go get that agent!

I for one will still be cheering for you over at ISBW.

Take care.

Kiki, whose podcast died much faster when the writing got serious

• 6. Doug Hagler replies at 22nd September 2007 um 10:49 pm :

Cruel irony! I just started listening, and now must bid farewell to Geek Fu. Well, actually, that isn’t true, since there are 103 episodes, most of which I haven’t listened to yet. Anyway, good luck with your current projects. You’ve got yourself one more fan.

• 7. Kirk replies at 30th July 2008 um 6:48 pm :

Ah, really sad episode!!!! Even though I know more episodes were done. I’m listening from the start to finish.

Geek Fu is cool.

I hope you were able to cheer up.