Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/jvsquare/public_html/geekfu/wp-includes/cache.php on line 36

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/jvsquare/public_html/geekfu/wp-includes/query.php on line 21

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/jvsquare/public_html/geekfu/wp-includes/theme.php on line 508
The Geek Fu Morning Show

Geek Fu Morning Show 007

TMBG Setlist

Music: Playing for Keeps by Beatnik Turtle and OK, Let’s Take This Outside by Oppenheimer

6 Comments

• 1. SharkMan » Geek Fu &hellip replies at 18th November 2007 um 5:41 pm :

[…] Check it out! While looking through the blogosphere we stumbled on an interesting post today.Here’s a quick excerptGeek Fu Morning Show 007 music, Podcasting, Writing, Yes, I’m a parent now…, Geek! GEEEEK! November 18th, 2007 [IMG TMBG Setlist] Jason and I do an ON THE ROAD cast and let you hear not one, but TWO awesome geeky songs. Jason also has awesome flickr pics of our new office. I talk about my new podiobook, but Jason has much more exciting news. Music: Playing for Keeps by Beatnik Turtle and OK, Letís Take This Outside by Oppenheimer […]

• 2. Aquatopia replies at 19th November 2007 um 6:56 am :

Totally saw Oppenheimer open for TMBG in Cincinnati a few weeks ago. One of the better opening acts I’ve seen in a time.

• 3. Brian "Arkle" Webber replies at 20th November 2007 um 4:28 pm :

• 4. Brian "Arkle" Webber replies at 20th November 2007 um 4:33 pm :

(Seocnd try I hate Internet Explorer) That was so cool you mentioned the Clicky Facebook group. It would’ve bene nice if you’d mentioned my name as well, but hey, what can ya do?

• 5. CarrieP replies at 26th November 2007 um 10:24 am :

One of my best moments at Dragon*Con was being mistaken for you because of my blue and pink hair…so you’re definitely known.

• 6. minitotoro replies at 27th November 2007 um 2:31 pm :

Random question… is there an update on the Mur Caching?