Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/jvsquare/public_html/geekfu/wp-includes/cache.php on line 36

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/jvsquare/public_html/geekfu/wp-includes/query.php on line 21

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/jvsquare/public_html/geekfu/wp-includes/theme.php on line 508
The Geek Fu Morning Show

Geek Fu Morning Show AFTER DARK (#11)

Jason and I get together for some gin and some twitter talk.

6 Comments

• 1. Geek Fu Morning Show AFTE&hellip replies at 2nd April 2008 um 1:40 pm :

[…] unknown wrote an interesting post today onHere’s a quick excerptJason and I get together for some gin and some twitter talk. […]

• 2. Arkle replies at 3rd April 2008 um 12:46 am :

It was awesome to hear you guys again! I was kinda hoping there’d be some discussion of Glen Tingle and my Playing For Keeps movie cast (http://www.geocities.com/arklemknzy/pfkcast.htm), but I wasn’t too suprised considering how much time there was between shows.

Oh, and speaking of D&D, did you guys know the D&D animated seies is available on DVD now? http://www.amazon.com/Dungeons-Dragons-Complete-Bob-Holt/dp/B000JBXY44/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1207210533&sr=1-1

• 3. Shadiggatron9000 replies at 3rd April 2008 um 1:40 pm :

I’m a bit disappointed. I thought that you said Mustache-CUFFS. So here I am getting all ready for the KinkSpeak and it ends up being Mustache CUPS! Which really did have the potential to be even greater than mustache cuffs. Now, you all went with the cups Olde Tyme mustache paste was placed in. I was thinking sporting, male protective cups… With mustaches attatched… For the genitals. Can you erase what you said and replace it with that? Or, if you’d like, I’ll write and you can perform. However it’ll be an hour and a half long and Jason will be required to edit it down into 4 minutes.

• 4. Fredrik 'Murazor' Sellevold replies at 10th April 2008 um 10:11 pm :

Hi guys; good to have you back.
    Sorry for cutting you off, but I arrived at work 24 minutes in, you see, and that’s why you suddenly had to stop existing.
    But don’t worry, you’ll be back.

• 5. sexleksaker replies at 18th April 2008 um 7:46 am :

I love FU

• 6. RobinINSeoul replies at 26th April 2008 um 9:55 pm :

Can’t remember if it was 10 or 11, but wanted to thank you for addressing my young readers/scifi question. I DID actually listen to it, but I’m so behind in my podcast listening that I just got to it a couple days ago.

Ultimately, I’d like to find some books he can read himself. His dad had read him the Hobbit and I think they’re doing LotR, but other than that, I don’t know what his dad has planned. I’m afraid that, other than Star Wars, his dad is not really giving him the geek training he deserves. I managed to find some SW readers that are at his level, which I know he’ll like.

I recently bought an H2 for voice work. I’m now considering recording some books as mp3 and emailing them to him. I’ll let you know if that goes anywhere.